IdentityBase is a Secure Token Service (STS) built on top of IdentityServer4.
IdentityBase is sponsored by netzkern AG
- Single Sign-on / Sign-out Single sign-on (and out) over multiple application types.
- Authentication as a Service Centralized login logic and workflow for all of your applications (web, native, mobile, services).
- Access Control for APIs Issue access tokens for APIs for various types of clients, e.g. server to server, web applications, SPAs and native/mobile apps.
- Federation Gateway Support for external identity providers like Azure Active Directory, Google, Facebook etc. This shields your applications from the details of how to connect to these external providers.
- Theming Support for custom themes, you can change the default Bootstrap styles or create completely new UI by writing your own Razor views.
- Database Support for
- Microsoft SQL Server, LocalDB
- Authentication API
- Administration dashboard (WIP: UiBase)
- Configuration wizzard
- Two-Factor authentication
- SMS OTP authentication
- Event Messaging Support for Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Plugin support
IdentityBase is built against ASP.NET Core 2.0 using the tooling that ships with Visual Studio 2017. This is the only configuration we support on the issue tracker.
How to build
- Install .NET Core 2.0
- Use Visual Studio 2017 to build it
You can either build it from source code by running the
build.sh script in
./docker directory or just start it from Docker Hub
docker run -it --rm -p 5000:5000 identitybasenet/identitybase
IdentityBase is built using the following great open source projects